|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||40 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||'This will prove to be terrible idea'|
- Bouncy Dynamite
Bouncy Dynamite is the opposite of Sticky Dynamite, and will bounce much more than ordinary Dynamite before it explodes. Its bouncing makes it much more difficult to hit specific enemies or tiles in contrast to Sticky Dynamite, but if utilized correctly, can be used to hit targets much farther away.
Bouncy Dynamite has the same explosive properties as Dynamite, and also has the same use time and throw distance (not including bounces).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Within an enclosed explosion-proof arena, it can be used to great effect.
- If thrown in a way that it doesn't bounce, Bouncy Dynamite can roll without losing speed until it explodes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bouncy Dynamite's tooltip "This will prove to be terrible idea" is grammatically incorrect; it should say "This will prove to be a terrible idea".
- The tooltip appears to be referring to the fact that Bouncy dynamite is both hard to control and very destructive at the same time.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.