|AI Type||Slime AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 659
The Bouncy Slime is an enemy frequently summoned by the Queen Slime alongside Crystal Slimes and Heavenly Slimes. It shoots Slime Balls at the player and is designed to distract you during the fight, similar to the minions of the King Slime. However in Master Mode, these slimes do significantly more damage and if not dealt with, they can quickly overwhelm the player.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using a flying mount allows the player to easily outmaneuver the projectiles launched by the Bouncy Slime.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bouncy Slime, Spiked Slime, Baby Slime, Slimeling, Crystal Slime, and Heavenly Slime are the only slimes without their own banner.
- The Bouncy Slime can be considered a Hardmode counterpart to the Spiked Slime, with the only differences being the stats, immunity to Confused, and the attacks bounce.
- The Bestiary entry for the Bouncy Slime: "On the pink side of the crystal spectrum, these crystal slimes pop off tumor-like gel growths to assault their enemies."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.