Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Christmas Decorations are items used to decorate Christmas Trees. There are four categories: toppers, bulbs, lights, and garland. Each Tree can include up to one of each. Most Decorations can be purchased from Santa Claus for 5 each, except for the Old-gen console version exclusive Star Topper 4, which can be found in Presents.
Decorations can only be removed by replacing specific decorations with another of the same type, or by removing the tree with a pickaxe and placing it again.
Types of Decorations[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the event that 1 of each decoration is placed on the tree, the possible combinations reaches 2,904 ( 4,356).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.04: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]
- http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/an-early-console-christmas-fixes-more.6874/ NEW ITEMS: • Tree topper 4 (from presents)