This Friday at 1:00 P. M. PST there is going to be an Official Terraria Twitch Stream to go over the State of the Game Address for Terraria. There are also going to be giveaways of some awesome official and exclusive merchandise not available for sale.
|Buff tooltip||Eats brains|
- Zombie Pet
The Brain summons a pet Zombie when used. It grants the Pet Zombie buff that lasts until the player manually cancels it, or dies. The Pet Zombie deals 6-7/ 1 damage when it touches an enemy, critter, or another player (in PvP).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If there is a ranged enemy attacking you while mining, the zombie will block all the shots if it is standing in the area it's shooting.
- If was inside your inventory on the Console version and Mobile version before, it was removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It deals the second most damage out of the pets on the Console version, only behind the Pet Werewolf.
- The animation of the zombie when you fly has the same look as the Spectre Boots animation while flying.
- The pet Zombie is one of 5 exclusive pets that deals quick damage to enemies, critters, and other players (when PvP is enabled).
- Despite being a brain, the Brain of Cthulhu does not drop the Brain.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny.