- Internal Item ID: 186
The Breathing Reed is an item that can be found in underwater chests. For the reed to take effect, it must be held (i.e. selected in the hotbar or being picked up by the cursor). When held, the reed appears above the player and the player's rate of air loss and health loss rate when drowning is reduced by 50%. Additionally, the air meter refills when the end of the reed is above the water. If the end of the reed hits a block rather than air, the meter will not be refilled.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Recovered tooltip.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 1.0.4.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 1.0.4.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with mechanics from 1.0.4.