|Type||Furniture • Mechanism|
|Placeable||3 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
The Bubble Machine is a placed novelty mechanism that produces colorful bubble effects. Once placed, it continuously produces bubbles. It can be activated and deactivated via wire, but is always on by default when first placed. The bubbles are purely visual, have no functional effect, and can be produced infinitely at no cost. The Bubble Machine is purchased from the Party Girl for
Each bubble is of a random size, and a random one of four possible colors: Pink, purple, green, or blue. With no obstacles in the way, bubbles last for random durations. They will pop on contact with characters or foreground blocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bubbles launch at an average rate of about 5 per second.
- Bubbles drift in accordance with the current wind speed and direction in the world, which can also be seen affecting background cloud movement at the surface.
- On the Mobile version, pausing the game and leaving it for some time will cause the game to create more bubbles, which are stationary. Resuming the game will make the bubbles pop out in large clusters.Verify
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.