Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- Internal Item ID: 1450
The Bubble Wand is an auto-swing novelty item that produces rainbow-colored bubbles. The bubbles are purely visual, have no functional effect, and can be produced infinitely at no cost. The Bubble Wand is purchased from the Party Girl for
Each bubble is of a random size, and a random one of four possible colors: Pink, purple, green, or blue. With no obstacles in the way, bubbles last for random durations. They will pop on contact with characters or foreground blocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bubble Wand produces bubbles identical to those produced by the Bubble Machine, but the Wand produces them at a slightly greater volume.
- Bubbles drift in accordance with the current wind speed and direction in the world, which can also be seen affecting background cloud movement at the surface.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.