Pressing the ⚒ Use / Attack button on any sufficient body of liquid with an Empty Bucket collects the liquid, which replaces the Empty Bucket with either the Water Bucket, Lava Bucket, or Honey Bucket. Pressing the ⚒ Use / Attack button again will deposit the liquid at the point clicked, wherein the filled Bucket is again replaced with an Empty Bucket.
The Bottomless Water Bucket acts as an infinite water placing bucket, whereas the Super Absorbant Sponge is essentially an infinite Empty Bucket that accepts only water. There are no lava or honey variants for these.
Buckets[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Putting a bucket in the vanity slot, and another bucket in the armor slot will stack the buckets on top of each other.
- Because the bucket has no hue, dyes mostly have an unnoticeable effect on its appearance.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Inventory and worn sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4:
- Fixed bug where the last bucket of a stack wouldn't go into an available stack when used.
- Fixed bug where buckets don't stack together by themselves when dropped in the world.
- Fixed exploit where you could duplicate buckets on Mannequins.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 1 to 99.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Filled Buckets may no longer be emptied into solid ground.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Empty Buckets now offer 1 Defense to its wearer.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.