Bullets are a form of ammunition fired by guns. Currently there are fourteen varieties, many of which inflict debuffs on enemies.
- If a player is aiming for accuracy, the best idea is to use Chlorophyte Bullets as they home in on enemies.
- Cursed Bullets can only be obtained in worlds with The Corruption as they require Cursed Flames, and Ichor Bullets can only be obtained in worlds with The Crimson as they require Ichor.
- The Endless Musket Pouch acts as a single Musket Ball. However, it is never consumed when fired, and thus can be used limitlessly.
- Exploding Bullets have the highest knockback of all bullets in the game, balancing the low knockback of some rapid-fire ranged weapons. They are unique for being the only bullet type that deals Area of Effect damage.
- The Exploding Bullets' high knockback synergize well with the Sniper Rifle and the Tactical Shotgun. Due to the fact that they already have high knockback, this can cause their knockback to become very high, even surpassing the Golem Fist's knockback value of 12 by 2.5.