From Terraria Wiki
Hey, this ain't a movie, pal. Ammo is extra.
Types[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although Luminite Bullets have the highest base damage of 22, Ichor Bullets inflict the Ichor debuff, lowering enemy defense by 20 and thus dealing up to 10 extra damage along with its base damage of 13.
- If a player is aiming for accuracy, the best idea is to use Chlorophyte Bullets as they home in on enemies.
- Cursed Bullets can only be obtained in worlds with The Corruption as they require Cursed Flames, and Ichor Bullets can only be obtained in worlds with The Crimson as they require Ichor. (This assumes that the player has not artificially introduced one of these biomes to a world that started with the other.)
- The Endless Musket Pouch provides an infinite supply of Musket Balls.
- Exploding Bullets have the highest knockback of all bullets in the game, rendering low knockback of some rapid-fire ranged weapons.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Chlorophyte Bullet's damage lowered. Fixed a bug with guns not shooting bullets with the correct velocity.
- Desktop 1.2: High Velocity Bullets, Party Bullets, Nano Bullets, Exploding Bullets, Golden Bullets, Ichor Bullets, Chlorophyte Bullet and Venom Bullets added.