The Burning Sphere is a projectile that is fired by Fire Imps in a volley of three, before it teleports to a different location and fires another volley. They pass through blocks unimpeded, regardless of location. Upon striking a target, Burning Spheres may inflict the On Fire! debuff. They emit a fair amount of light, and can be seen easily by players. They can be easily 'killed' by hitting the sphere with any weapon that is capable of dealing damage.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.1: Damage increased from 25 to 30.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Debuff chance added.
- Desktop 1.0.4: No longer drop hearts or stars when killed by the player.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.