From Terraria Wiki
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||70 / 140 (contact) |
94 / 189 (chainsaw)
|Max Life||700 / 1400|
|KB Resist||75% / 78%|
|2.5% / 3.75%|
- Internal NPC ID: 460
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Butcher is a Hardmode, post-Plantera enemy that is only found during the Solar Eclipse event. It rushes players at quick speeds, and can jump very high. It appears to wield a chainsaw that will deal heavy damage to players on contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- One should exercise extreme caution when fighting Butchers at close range, as they maneuver very fast, and can kill you quickly. Using ranged weapons are recommended.
- Despite it being able to clearly wield and drop a Butcher's Chainsaw, the one it carries does not emit sparks upon contact with the player.
- Unlike most other enemies, Butchers can open doors with one hit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
| Solar Eclipse Enemies |
|Before defeating all Mechanical Bosses||• • • •|
|After defeating all Mechanical Bosses||( • )|
|After defeating Plantera||• • •|