|Type||Tool – Weapon|
|Knockback||9 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||24 Fast|
|Tooltip||Sparks emit from struck enemies|
- Internal Item ID: 3098
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Butcher's Chainsaw is a Hardmode, post-Plantera chainsaw that has a 2.5% / 3.75% (1/40 / 3/80 ) chance to drop from Butchers during a Solar Eclipse. Upon striking an enemy, it will emit sparks akin to the projectiles produced by the Wand of Sparking, dealing damage to nearby enemies/extra segments as well. These sparks deal magic damage, meaning that any magic buffs, accessories, or armor will boost them. It also has a chance to inflict the On Fire! debuff.
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Butcher, and the Butcher's Chainsaw, are both a tribute to the 1974 movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- The Butcher's Chainsaw has the highest base damage and knockback of any tool.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()