Can Of Worms
Can Of Worms
- Internal Item ID: 4345
The Can Of Worms is a consumable grab bag-type item which can be opened by using ⚷ Open / Activate. It contains 5–11 different worms. Cans Of Worms can be found in chests at the Surface and Underground layers.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Can Of Worms can appear in Surface Chests in stacks of 1–4, but higher amounts are rarer. The chance it has just one is 84%, the chance of two is 12.33%, the chance of three is 3.33%, and the chance of four is only 0.33%.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The worms contained in the Cans Of Worms can be used as fishing bait.
- It is much more profitable to sell the contents of a Can Of Worms than the can itself.
- In Journey Mode, the player can research two Cans Of Worms, then duplicate and open them until they obtain a sufficient number of Gold Worms to research them. This can be done easily and early in the game, and doing so will provide access to excellent bait, with 50% Bait Power (on par with the best baits of the game), and Golden Delight, which is the best food in the game, giving 48 minutes of Exquisitely Stuffed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A can of worms is an idiom used for describing a complex, troublesome situation arising when a decision or action produces considerable subsequent problems.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced.