Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Can Of Worms
Can Of Worms
- Internal Item ID: 4345
The Can Of Worms is a consumable grab bag-type item which can be opened by using ⚷ Open / Activate. It contains 5-11 different worms. Can Of Worms can be found in chests at the Surface and Underground layers.
Drops[edit | edit source]
|100%||1 in 1||Worm||5-8|
|30%||3 in 10||Enchanted Nightcrawler||1-2|
|5%||1 in 20||Gold Worm||1|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Can of Worms can appear in Surface Chests in stacks of 1-4, but higher amounts are rarer. The chance it has just one is 84%, the chance of two is 12.33%, the chance of three is 3.33%, and the chance of four is just 0.33%.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The worms contained in the Can of Worms can be used as fishing bait.
- If you wish to sell a Can of Worms, be sure to open it first, as its contents will sell for much more than the Can itself.
- In Journey Mode, you can research two Can Of Worms, then duplicate and open until you can research Gold Worm. This can be done easily and early in the game, and doing so, you'll have access to an excellent bait, with 50% Bait Power (on par with the best baits of the game), and Golden Delight, which is the best food in the game, giving 48 minutes of Exquisitely Stuffed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its name is likely a reference to the idiom "Opening a can of worms".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.