Candy Cane Blocks
Candy Cane Blocks are blocks that are dropped in stacks of 20–49 from Presents obtained during the Christmas event, with a chance of 16.803% in pre-Hardmode and 15.683% in Hardmode. They have no value other than as building material, and in crafting Candy Cane Wall. Despite them both being Candy Cane Blocks, they do not "merge" when placed next to each other.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Candy Cane Blocks and its green counterpart now stack automatically after you open them via Presents.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit raised from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Stack limit raised from 250 to 999.
- Console-Release: Introduced, with auto-stack.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Stack limit raised from 250 to 999.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced, with auto-stack.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.