Candy Corn Rifle
|Uses ammo||Candy Corn|
|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||9 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||33% chance to not consume ammo|
- Internal Item ID: 1782
The Candy Corn Rifle is a Hardmode post-Plantera gun that auto-fires Candy Corn as ammunition. It is dropped rarely (1.79–14.29% chance) by the Pumpking during the Pumpkin Moon event. Candy Corn drops along with the weapon, and can be purchased from the Arms Dealer when a Candy Corn Rifle is in the player's inventory.
Candy Corn shots penetrate enemies, and ricochet up to 4 times, dissipating on their fifth impact. The gun has a high fire rate, but unlike most guns, its bullets are affected by gravity and do not remain airborne for long, though their ricochet ability helps them gain distance.
The Candy Corn Rifle has a base 10% critical strike chance as opposed to the usual 4%.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Its piercing ability may help on worm-type enemies, such as The Destroyer, and crowds of enemies. It is also a good weapon to use against the Frost Moon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon appears to be based off of the Mauser C96, a real life pistol used during World War I and II, with candy corns attached to the top and on the magazine.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.