This Friday at 1:00 P. M. PST there is going to be an Official Terraria Twitch Stream to go over the State of the Game Address for Terraria. There are also going to be giveaways of some awesome official and exclusive merchandise not available for sale.
- Capes are still visible in merfolk or werewolf form.
- When using items such as wings (including the Hoverboard), the cape will not be visible in the social slot unless visibility has been turned off in the options menu. The cape will only be visible when running or stationary, while wings will be visible when flying or falling.
- Since capes are accessories, they cannot be put on Mannequins or Womannequins.
- Because vanity accessories such as the Capes cannot be reforged and grant no benefits besides appearance, it is recommended to equip them in the player's social accessory slots.
- The Crimson Cloak can be purchased even in worlds generated with Corruption. Its name refers to the cape's actual color, for which the infectious biome is named.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Mysterious and Red Cape sprites updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Issue fixed where Team Dyes would cause crashes when used with Capes. Bug fixed where Capes did not show properly when mounted.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.08: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.