Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Capes are still visible in merfolk or werewolf form.
- When using items such as wings (including the Hoverboard), the cape will not be visible in the social slot unless visibility has been turned off in the options menu. The cape will only be visible when running or stationary, while wings will be visible when flying.
- Cloaks aren't visible when the Shield of Cthulhu or any shield is also visible.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This content is transcluded from Vanity Accessories/tip.Because vanity accessories such as the Capes cannot be reforged and grant no benefits besides appearance, it is recommended to equip them in the player's social accessory slots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Crimson Cloak can be purchased even in worlds generated with Corruption. Its name refers to the cape's actual color, for which the infectious biome is named.
- Though any equipped shields will correctly be displayed under any of the capes, the walking animation will cause the shield to clip through the capes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Mysterious and Red Cape sprites updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Issue fixed where Team Dyes would cause crashes when used with Capes. Bug fixed where Capes did not show properly when mounted.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.08: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.