We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Use time||30 Average|
- Internal Item ID: 3546
The Celebration is a Hardmode post-Moon Lord Launcher that fires two rockets at once (but only consumes one unit of rocket) that travel a short distance before exploding. When the rockets detonate, they display patterns and colors similar to fireworks. It has a 1/9 (11.11%) chance to be dropped by the Moon Lord.
The Celebration has a base 14% critical strike chance as opposed to the usual 4%.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rockets fired by the Celebration do not destroy tiles, even if using Rocket II and Rocket IV. The explosions also cannot damage the player.
- Enemies will take damage from both the Rocket and the explosion created by it.
- For a Moon Lord drop, the Celebration has very low base damage and a slow fire rate, making it easily outclassed by most other Rocket Launchers in almost every aspect.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Celebration was most likely designed as an item to celebrate after defeating Moon Lord, hence the name and its rather low Stats.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.