|Use time||30 Average|
- Internal Item ID: 3546
The Celebration is a Hardmode post-Golem / post-Moon Lord launcher that fires two rockets at once (but only consumes one unit of rocket) that travel a short distance before exploding. When the rockets detonate, they display patterns and colors similar to fireworks. On the Console version and Mobile version, it has a 1/9 (11.11%) chance to be dropped by the Moon Lord. On the Desktop version, it is sold by the Party Girl after defeating Golem, and its successor is the Celebration Mk2, which takes its place as the new launcher-type Moon Lord drop.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rockets fired by the Celebration do not destroy tiles, even if using Rocket II and Rocket IV. The explosions also cannot damage the player.
- Enemies will take damage from both the Rocket and the explosion created by it.
- The explosions bear a slight resemblance to those from Fireworks.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.