|Use time||30 Average|
- Internal Item ID: 3546
The Celebration is a Hardmode post-Moon Lord Launcher that fires two rockets at once (but only consumes one unit of rocket) that travel a short distance before exploding. When the rockets detonate, they display patterns and colors similar to fireworks. It has a 1/9 (11.11%) chance to be dropped by the Moon Lord.
The Celebration has a base 14% critical strike chance as opposed to the usual 4%.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rockets fired by the Celebration do not destroy tiles, even if using Rocket II and Rocket IV. The explosions also cannot damage the player.
- Enemies will take damage from both the Rocket and the explosion created by it.
- For a Moon Lord drop, the Celebration has very low base damage and a slow fire rate, making it easily outclassed by most other Rocket Launchers in almost every aspect.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Celebration was most likely designed as an item to celebrate after defeating Moon Lord, hence the name and its rather low Stats.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.