Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Damage||25 / 65 (Ranged)|
|Critical chance||4% / 14%|
|Use time||30 (Average)|
- Red Firework Rocket
- Green Firework Rocket
- Blue Firework Rocket
- Yellow Firework Rocket
The Celebration is a Hardmode post-Golem / post-Moon Lord launcher that fires two rockets at once (but only consumes one unit of rocket) that travel a short distance before exploding. When the rockets detonate, they display patterns and colors similar to fireworks. On the Console version and Mobile version, it has a 1/9 (11.11%) chance to be dropped by the Moon Lord. On the Desktop version, it is sold by the Party Girl after defeating Golem, and its successor is the Celebration Mk2, which takes its place as the new launcher-type Moon Lord drop.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Celebration disables the unique functions of nearly all rockets; Rocket II and Rocket IV do not destroy tiles, Liquid Rockets do not place/remove liquids, and Cluster Rocket I / Cluster Rocket II do not fragment.
- The player cannot be damaged by their own rocket explosions while firing this weapon.
- Enemies will take damage from both the rocket and the explosion created by it.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The numerous glowing particles that are created by the Celebration's explosions travel through walls, which makes them useful for finding ores, for example.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The explosions bear a heavy resemblance to those from Firework Rockets.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.