Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Use time||30 Average|
- Internal Item ID: 3546
The Celebration is a Hardmode post-Moon Lord Launcher that fires two rockets at once (but only consumes one unit of rocket) that travel a short distance before exploding. When the rockets detonate, they display patterns and colors similar to fireworks. It has a 1/9 (11.11%) chance to be dropped by the Moon Lord.
The Celebration has a base 14% critical strike chance as opposed to the usual 4%.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although they're supposed to destroy tiles, Rocket II and Rocket IV will not do so if fired by this weapon. The rockets also do not damage the player.
- Regardless of the rocket type chosen, the rockets fired are Firework Rockets, a novelty item.
- If one of the rockets hits an enemy, it will take damage from both the rocket and the explosion, allowing for massive damage if both rockets make contact.
- The Celebration seems to be the least damaging among the end-game weapons, although it is still excellent for crowd control using ranged setups.
- The Celebration does not allow huge damage per second due to slow use time, making the S.D.M.G. a better weapon for fighting single target enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Celebration was most likely designed as an item to "celebrate" defeating the Moon Lord, hence the name.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.