|Tooltip||Restores mana when damaged|
Increases pickup range for stars
- Internal Item ID: 2221
Celestial Cuffs are an accessory that increases pickup range for mana stars and restores mana when the wearer is damaged. The mana restored from damage due to these cuffs will NOT stack with the mana restored from damage due to the Magic Cuffs.
Like the Celestial Magnet, it increases the pickup range of mana stars by 20 blocks, for a total of 22 blocks. This effect does not stack with the pickup effects of the Celestial Magnet or the Celestial Emblem.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Celestial Cuffs work even better with the Spectre Armor than the Magic Cuffs alone, because this combination will restore your mana when damaged AND will furthermore help you collect stars, allowing you to attack more often and thus heal yourself more effectively. Players are able to survive Hardmode Events a lot more easily with this set of items equipped.
- Using Celestial Cuffs instead of Magic Cuffs will remove the 20 additional maximum mana you get from the Band of Starpower. This won't be a huge deal as you will very easily get mana back, but if you still prefer the 20 mana, the arcane modifier can accomplish this.
- When using the Celestial Emblem, it would be preferable to use the Magic Cuffs instead of the Celestial Cuffs since the increased pickup ranges for mana stars do not stack anyway, and the Magic Cuffs give the 20 additional maximum mana that the Celestial Cuffs lose when crafted.
- Having a dart trap in your arena rigged to shoot you will give you back mana if you lack in mana potions. Note that the dart itself may not do much damage, but that spamming the dart trap will slowly kill you, not only from the small base damage but also due to the poison debuff it causes. Utilizing a Bezoar or any items crafted from it will prevent this issue.
- This accessory may be preferred over the Mana Flower to restore mana because when you drink mana potions, it inflicts the Mana Sickness debuff, which reduces magic damage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.