|Tooltip||Minor increase to damage, melee speed, critical strike chance,|
life regeneration, defense, mining speed, and minion knockback
- Internal Item ID: 1865
The Celestial Stone is a Hardmode post-Golem accessory crafted from a Moon Stone and a Sun Stone at the Tinkerer's Workshop. It offers the same boosts as its components do, and as such, it is active during both day and night. It can be combined with the Moon Shell to form a Celestial Shell.
- +10% melee speed
- +10% damage (all types)
- +2% critical strike chance
- +1 HP/s life regeneration
- +4 defense
- +15% mining speed
- +0.5 minion knockback
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In Console, Old-gen console, and versions, the Celestial Stone stacks with the Celestial Shell and the Sun Stone or Moon Stone.
- The life regeneration granted by this accessory is twice as powerful as a Band of Regeneration, and will also stack with the Band.
- Players should upgrade it quickly with Moon Shell to make Celestial Shell, as it gives the stats of both items with no losses.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Celestial Stone does not show when equipped, despite the fact that its ingredients do.
- Of the accessories, the Ankh Shield and the Celestial Stone give the third most base defense, being bested by the Flesh Knuckles (7 base defense), the Celestial Shell (7 defense when worn at night), and the Paladin's Shield (6 base defense).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: You no longer gain stacked benefits from wearing multiple Celestial Stone variants.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]