|Desktop/Console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop, console, and mobile versions of Terraria.|
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Minor increase to damage, melee speed, critical strike chance, life regeneration, defense, pick speed, and minion knockback|
|Internal Item ID: 1865|
The Celestial Stone is a Hardmode post-Golem accessory crafted from a Moon Stone and a Sun Stone at the Tinkerer's Workshop. It offers the same boosts as its components do, and as such, it is active during both day and night. It can be combined with the Moon Shell to form a Celestial Shell.
- +10% melee speed
- +10% damage (all types)
- +2% critical strike chance
- +1 HP/s life regeneration
- +4 defense
- +15% mining speed
- +50% minion knockback
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Desktop Version[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Celestial Stone will stack with the Celestial Shell and the Sun Stone or Moon Stone, but the latter two cannot be active at the same time.
- The life regeneration granted by this accessory is equivalent to the effect of two Bands of Regeneration
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Celestial Stone does not show when equipped, despite the fact that its ingredients do.
- Of the accessories, the Ankh Shield and the Celestial Stone give the third most base defense, being bested by the Flesh Knuckles (7 base defense), the Celestial Shell (7 defense when worn at night), and the Paladin's Shield (6 base defense).
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.