|Type||Consumable • Crafting material|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Can be climbed on|
Chains are used both for climbing, and as components for various crafting recipes. They are used in crafting items such as the Grappling Hook, Sawmill, all types of Watches, and Chandeliers. Chains can be placed and used like Rope and offer the same climbing speed (1,000ft in 14 seconds), although they cannot be turned into coils like ropes can. Placed chains are background objects, and much like furniture, do not count as background walls in a house.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Added Martian, Granite, Marble, and Meteorite Chandeliers.
- Range increased from +2 to +3.
- Sell price reduced from 2 to 40 .
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.