|Damage||59 / 43 (Melee)|
|Use time||14 (Very fast)|
- Chain Guillotine
It can also pierce multiple enemies when standing inside them or very close, therefore being a lot more effective at close quarters.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The weapon can be easily reforged for a few Silver, making it cheap and easy to achieve good and effective modifiers.
- If riding a fast mount, such as the Pirate Ship Mount or the Unicorn Mount, while firing in front of the player, it will cause a large number of guillotines to be thrown.
- The Chain Guillotines are quite effective against The Twins since their movement pattern can set up easy hits for this weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon can be considered to be the Hardmode upgrade to the Chain Knife, sharing similar characteristics and a similar design.
- The name of the weapon can be a reference to the guillotine, an apparatus designed to carrying out executions by beheading.
- It has an extraordinarily low sell price for a Hardmode weapon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Increased damage from 43 to 59.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Increased sell value from 2 to 8.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.