|Effects||Loss of 1/7 or 1/6 health if Rod of Discord is used again.|
|Tooltip||Using the Rod of Discord will take life|
|Internal Buff ID: 88|
Chaos State is a debuff inflicted upon the player when the Rod of Discord is used. If the player uses the weapon again while under this debuff, the player will still be teleported, but they will take damage equal to one seventh / one sixth of their maximum HP, and the debuff timer will be reset.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
|Rod of Discord||6 / 8 seconds||100%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The debuff was introduced to combat the problem of being able to use the Rod of Discord repeatedly, granting the user an arguably overpowered method of transportation or evasion.
History[edit | edit source]
- Damage reduced from one sixth to one seventh of the player's total health.
- Duration decreased from 8 to 6 seconds.
- Damage reduced from one fifth to one sixth of the player's total health.
- Duration decreased from 10 to 8 seconds.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
| Buffs • Debuffs Status Effects: |
|Damaging||Burning • Cursed Inferno • Daybroken • Electrified • Frostburn • On Fire! • Penetrated • Poisoned • Shadowflame • Suffocation • Venom|
|Combat||Betsy's Curse • Bleeding • Broken Armor • Ichor • Mana Sickness • Oiled • Tipsy • Water Candle • Weak • Withered Armor • Withered Weapon|
|Movement||Chilled • Confused • Distorted • Frozen • Mighty Wind • Oozed • Slow • Stoned • Webbed|
|Abilities||Blackout • Chaos State • Creative Shock • Cursed • Darkness • Obstructed • Potion Sickness • Silenced|
|Visual||Slime • Stinky • Wet|
|Other||Feral Bite • Midas • Moon Bite • Horrified • The Tongue|
|Cannot be Inflicted||Dazed|