- For the character hair styles, see Hairstyles.
Styles are chosen during character creation and determine the character's base clothing style, which is displayed when no armor or vanity items are equipped, or when the player is wearing Familiar clothes. This style of a character can be changed at any time at a Dresser. There are currently 5 different styles to choose from:
|Style #1: Default (classic) - "Starter"|
|Style #2: Muscle T-Shirt and Pants - "Sticker"|
|Style #3: Tank Top and Pants w/ Bracelet - "Gangster"|
|Style #4: Trench Coat - "Coat"|
|Style #5: Pants / Robes - "Dress"|
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- New 5th male style, 4th female style moved to 5th, new 4th in place of it.
- Character styles can now be changed at Dressers.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.