Chinese New Year
The event described on this page will not occur during standard gameplay.
The Chinese New Year is an unimplemented Mobile-exclusive seasonal event. For unknown reasons, it never takes place, existing only in the form of assets that cannot be encountered during normal gameplay.
Items[edit | edit source]
|Presumably dropped by enemies during the event similar to Presents and Goodie Bags.|
|Mythical Wyvern (unspawnable)|
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Chinese New Year, also known as the Spring Festival, is an important Chinese celebration. It traditionally runs for 15 days, starting from the evening preceding the new moon of the first lunar month, which can fall anywhere from January 21st to February 21st. It culminates with the Lantern Festival on the final (15th) day.
- The official calendar in modern-day China is the Gregorian calendar (where the New Year always falls on January 1st), but the traditional Chinese calendar, known as the lunar calendar, is used to determine the dates of traditional Chinese holidays, and guide Chinese people in selecting the luckiest days for weddings and other important life events.
- The currently unobtainable Mythical Costume refers to the Lion Dance, performed during Chinese New Year celebrations. Gold on the lion represents liveliness, and red represents courage. The lion head is massive, and usually requires two performers.
- Red envelopes contain monetary gifts presented at social and family gatherings, such as weddings or holidays, including the Chinese New Year. The red color of the envelope symbolizes good luck and is believed to ward off evil spirits.
- Firecrackers are a traditional part of the Chinese New Year celebration. They are set off to scare away evil spirits and cleanse for the New Year.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.2.11587: Introduced assets, all of which are unobtainable.