|Tooltip||Bounces back after hitting a wall|
- Internal Item ID: 1235
Chlorophyte Arrows, crafted from Chlorophyte Bars, are the third strongest type of arrow in the game. They ricochet once when hitting blocks, are affected by gravity, and maintain their decreasing altitude when the arrows ricochet. Similar to Meteor Shots, the arrows can pierce one enemy or bounce, but not both. It should be also noted that they bounce in a different way than Meteor Shots, always returning to the place which they were fired from, making a 180° angle.
Unlike many other types of arrows, Chlorophyte Arrows are never recoverable after use.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|(150) ( )|
|(50) ( )|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- See Guide:Chlorophyte Ore Farming for tips on farming Chlorophyte Ore.
- Since it is difficult accumulating the Chlorophyte Ore needed for the Chlorophyte Bars, it is recommended not to make Chlorophyte Arrows unless the player has a lot of spare bars and can make great use of it.
- Due to how piercing and explosives work, it is ill-advised to use Chlorophyte Arrows with bows and repeaters that fire multiple arrows at once, as only one arrow inflicts damage while the others pass harmlessly through the enemy.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.