|Tooltip||Bounces back after hitting a wall|
- Chlorophyte Arrow
Chlorophyte Arrows, crafted from Chlorophyte Bars, are the third strongest type of arrow in the game. They ricochet once when hitting blocks, are affected by gravity, and maintain their decreasing altitude when the arrows ricochet. Similar to Meteor Shots, the arrows can pierce one enemy or bounce, but not both. It should be also noted that they bounce in a different way than Meteor Shots, always returning to the place which they were fired from, making a 180° angle. They are destroyed upon impact.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|(150) ( )|
|(50) ( )|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- See Guide:Chlorophyte Ore Farming for tips on farming Chlorophyte Ore.
- As Chlorophyte Ore is hard to accumulate and Chlorophyte Arrows are not particularly outstanding, it is recommended not to craft them unless the player has a lot of spare Chlorophyte Bars.
- As with most piercing weapons, if multiple arrows would penetrate an enemy, an invincibility frame will be triggered where only one arrow will deal damage while the others will simply pass through. Therefore, Chlorophyte Arrows should generally only be used with single-shot bows and repeaters.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.