|Dimensions||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Reacts to the light|
Crafting all Chlorophyte equipment, excluding the ammo, Spectre equipment and Shroomite Bars, requires 288 Chlorophyte Bars, or a total of 1728 Chlorophyte Ore.
A full set of Chlorophyte armor requires 54 Chlorophyte Bars, or 324 Chlorophyte Ore. Crafting the full set with every helmet type requires 468 Chlorophyte Ore.
Making at minimum one of everything you can make with Chlorophyte Bars requires 2,031 bars, or 12,186 Chlorophyte Ore.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
All Versions[edit | edit source]
Desktop version and Console version[edit | edit source]
Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and 3DS version[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name comes from "chlorophyll," the green pigment in the chloroplasts of plant cells. This is likely because the ore itself is green and acts like a slow-growing plant when placed in mud.
- On mobile, Chlorophyte can be very rarely found in the jungle before Hardmode, making it obtainable early, but mining it still requires at least the Pickaxe Axe Or Drax.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Selling the bar rather than the ore yields 54 more per bar.
- A number of Post-Plantera armors and weapons are crafted from Chlorophyte so you may want to get as much as you can.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Sprite updated.
- No longer used in the crafting of all Spectre armor and equipment. Instead used to craft Spectre Bars.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now used in the crafting of the Venom Staff.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Now used in the crafting of all Spectre armor and equipment.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Chlorophyte |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Arrow • Bullet Pickaxe • Drill • Greataxe • Chainsaw • Warhammer • Jackhammer Saber • Claymore • Shotbow • Partisan • Venom Staff Armor • Turtle armor ( Beetle armor)|