|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Reacts to the light|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Chlorophyte Bars are a type of Hardmode bars that are crafted from 5 / 6 Chlorophyte Ores, an ore which can be found in the Underground Jungle and mined once all three mechanical bosses have been defeated.
It requires 683 Chlorophyte Bars or a total of 4,098 Chlorophyte Ore to craft all items that can be crafted with Chlorophyte, including items crafted from Spectre and Shroomite Bars. Excluding Spectre and Shroomite equipment and Chlorophyte ammo, crafting all equipment requires 288 bars or 1,728 ore.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Selling the bar rather than the ore yields 54 more per bar. In 1.4, six ores sell for as much as one bar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Chlorophyte is derived from chlorophyll, the color pigment responsible for photosynthesis, plus the common rock suffix -ite.
- The suffix -phyte also signifies a relation to organic or plant matter.
- Chlorophyta is a division of green algae, informally called chlorophytes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now needs 5 ores instead of 6 to craft.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.