|Dimensions||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Reacts to the light|
Crafting all Chlorophyte equipment, excluding the ammo, Spectre equipment and Shroomite Bars, requires 288 Chlorophyte Bars, or a total of 1728 Chlorophyte Ore.
A full set of Chlorophyte armor requires 54 Chlorophyte Bars, or 324 Chlorophyte Ore. Crafting the full set with every helmet type requires 78 Chlorophyte Bars, or 468 Chlorophyte Ore.
Making at minimum one of everything you can make with Chlorophyte Bars requires 2,031 bars, or 12,186 Chlorophyte Ore.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|(150) ( )|
|(50) ( )|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name comes from "chlorophyll," the green pigment in the chloroplasts of plant cells. This is likely because the ore itself is green and acts like a slow-growing plant when placed in mud.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Selling the bar rather than the ore yields 54 more per bar.
- A number of Post-Plantera armors and weapons are crafted from Chlorophyte so you may want to get as much as you can.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Sprite updated.
- No longer used in the crafting of all Spectre armor and equipment. Instead used to craft Spectre Bars.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now used in the crafting of the Venom Staff.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Now used in the crafting of all Spectre armor and equipment.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.