Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Damage||10 / 15 Ranged|
|Tooltip||Chases after your enemy|
- Chlorophyte Bullet
Chlorophyte Bullets are homing bullets which are capable of turning sharply in midair and even curve instantly around to hit enemies behind the player. They will home in on the closest target first but if that one is killed, any remaining airborne pellets will change targets, going after the next one.
Chlorophyte Bullets will also produce a momentary streak effect that emits a large amount of green light.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Chlorophyte Bullets will not home in on other players in PvP scenarios.
- Chlorophyte Bullets may home in on Mimics and Nymphs before they become hostile and attack the player.
- Reflected Chlorophyte Bullets from either Biome Mimics in Expert mode or Selenians will target the player.
- On certain platforms, Chlorophyte Bullets may heavily impact the game's performance due to their "streak" effect.
- The bullet will target any enemy, regardless of direction.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Chlorophyte Bullets will attempt to home in on enemies on the other side of solid blocks, wasting bullets.
- A good tactic would be to shoot the bullets over enemies behind cover; that way the round will 'sense' it and then swerve around to hit.
- Chlorophyte Bullets pair well with guns which have a wide spread, e.g. the Shotgun and Tactical Shotgun, the Chain Gun, the Gatligator, or the Vortex Beater. The bullets' homing effect negates the spread.
- Chlorophyte Bullets are less effective against the Lunatic Cultist as he takes 25% less damage from homing projectiles.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Damage lowered from 15 to 10.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.