|Damage||75 / 65 Melee|
|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip||Shoots a powerful orb|
The Chlorophyte Claymore is a Hardmode sword. It is the slower but more powerful sword that is crafted from Chlorophyte Bars, the other being the Chlorophyte Saber. It fires a green orb in the direction of the cursor upon swinging it. The orb and the sword do the same amount of damage. The orb does not cost any mana, but will take one second after firing before another can be fired. The sword can be swung regardless of whether the orb is ready, however.
The orb that is fired behaves the same way as the Magic Dagger, but has a larger hitbox. Like the Magic Dagger, the orb travels in a straight line at a constant speed for a short distance before dropping steeply and falling faster. The orb can pierce through multiple enemies, like the dagger, and disappears on impact with a block.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Increasing melee speed also increases the speed and range at which the orb is thrown.
- Unlike the projectile fired from the Beam Sword, the orb fired is not affected by effects such as the Frostburn from a full set of Frost Armor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- All existing Tizonas in 22.214.171.124-equivalent worlds were replaced by Chlorophyte Claymores upon updating.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Damage increased from 65 to 75.
- Use time reduced from 27 to 25.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.