We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Use time||25 Fast|
The Chlorophyte Jackhammer is a Hardmode hammer crafted with 18 Chlorophyte Bars at a Mythril or Orichalcum Anvil. Even though it has a lower hammer power than other hammers, it destroys fairly quickly and serves practically all hammer purposes.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount. Mechanical tools can only have universal prefixes, because they can't have their speed modified.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This tool functions much like drills or chainsaws, in that it mines via a "machine" with constant directed contact, rather than being swung repeatedly at targets. While there are several drills and chainsaws fulfilling pickaxe and axe duties via a machine method, the Chlorophyte Jackhammer is the only such tool fulfilling hammer duty.
- On the Console version, the use time of the Chlorophyte Jackhammer is significantly slower.Verify Other hammers, such as the Hammush or Spectre Hamaxe, are able to break walls faster.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life, jackhammers are actually digging tools rather than hammering tools.
- The Chlorophyte Jackhammer is the only jackhammer in-game.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.