Are you here for a peek at my crystal ball?
|Type||Furniture – Crafting station|
|Dimensions||2 wide ˣ 2 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Buff duration||10 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Magic powers are increased|
|Buy / Sell||10 / 2|
|Internal Item ID: 487|
|Internal Buff ID: 29|
|Internal Tile ID: 125|
The Crystal Ball is a unique placed Hardmode furniture item that is purchased from the Wizard for 10 and enables the Clairvoyance buff when placed and right-clicked. It also functions as a crafting station for certain items.
The Clairvoyance buff lasts for 10 minutes, and can be activated limitlessly, with no cooldown period. It can even be activated again while already active, to reset the 10-minute buff timer. The Crystal Ball is never consumed, and all players may use it to give themselves the buff.
The Crystal Ball does not require occupying an Accessory slot, and must be placed instead in order to activate the buff. It can be mined with a Pickaxe and picked up again, even while the buff is active, which will not cancel the buff. Placement is only dependent on an adequate flat space of 2x2 tiles being available.
The Clairvoyance Buff boosts your Magic stats as follows:
- +20 maximum Mana
- +5% Magic Damage
- +2% Magic Critical Hit chance
- -2% Mana usage
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
NOTE: Liquids in the Crafting Station column indicate that the recipe will not appear unless at least one block of the required fluid is also within the player's crafting station range.
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Sprite updated.
- Now used to make Endless Quiver, Endless Musket Pouch, Magic Water, Lava and Honey Droppers, Living Cursed, Ichor, Demon, Frost, Ultrabright Fire Blocks, and Water Candle.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Now used to make Waterfall Block and Lavafall Block instead of their respective walls. Can now also be used to make Confetti Block and Midnight Confetti Block.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now able to function as a crafting station to create Waterfall Wall and Lavafall Wall.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.