Clay is a block type mainly used as a crafting material. It is found primarily in Surface-level (above 0 elevation) areas, and is more rare at the upper parts of the Underground. Because of this, the largest deposits of Clay can be found simply by exploring the Surface for differently-colored patches in the Dirt.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Clay can be a natural blocker of the Corruption, Crimson or Hallow. All 3 biomes cannot spread through Clay and it can thus make a natural barrier against spreading.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999 and Red Stucco added.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.