- This article is about the craftable pot used to grow flowers. For the breakable pot that contains loot, see Pot.
A Clay Pot is a piece of furniture that can be placed anywhere. After some time placed, a flower will start growing out of it. This flower cannot be cut the same way as its grass relatives and instead needs to be removed with pickaxe like a block. Additionally, you can sow various plant Seeds in empty pots.
- Clay pots can be placed in lava, allowing Fireblossom to bloom in the Console version and Mobile version.
- While each pot sells for 20 copper and thus seems to be the most lucrative item made of clay, Pink Vases have a better ratio of money per clay block (3.5 copper compared to 3.33 copper for a clay pot).
- 22.214.171.124: It now takes longer for weeds to grow in clay pots.
- 126.96.36.199: Clay pot dupe no longer works.
- 188.8.131.52: Can be placed in lava again.
- 1.0.6: Can no longer be placed in lava.
- 1.0.5: All flowers and plants growing out of pots can only be retrieved using a pickaxe.
- 1.0.2: The clay pot item now has the correct size.