|Dimensions||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
- This article is about the craftable pot used to grow flowers. For the breakable pot that contains loot, see Pot.
The Clay Pot is a piece of Furniture that can be placed anywhere. After some time has passed, a flower will start growing out of it. This flower cannot be cut the same way as its grass relatives and instead needs to be removed with Pickaxe like a Block. Additionally, you can sow various plant Seeds in empty pots.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Clay pots can be placed in lava, allowing Fireblossom to bloom in the Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and . versions
- While each pot sells for 20 and thus seems to be the most lucrative item made of clay, Pink Vases have a better ratio of money per Clay Block (3.5 compared to 3.33 for a Clay Pot).
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: It now takes longer for flowers to grow in Clay Pots.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Clay Pot duplication bug fixed.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can be placed in Lava again.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Can no longer be placed in Lava.
- Desktop 1.0.5: All flowers and plants growing out of Clay Pots can only be retrieved using a Pickaxe.
- Desktop 1.0.2: The Clay Pot item now has the correct size.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.