|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
The Clay Pot is a piece of Furniture that can be placed anywhere. After some time has passed, a flower will start growing out of it. This flower cannot be cut the same way as its grass relatives and instead needs to be removed with Pickaxe like a Block. Additionally, you can sow various plant Seeds in empty pots.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Clay pots can be placed in lava, allowing Fireblossom to bloom in the Old-gen console version and . versions
- While each pot sells for
20*20 and thus seems to be the most lucrative item made of clay, Pink Vases have a better ratio of money per Clay Block ( 3.5*3.5 compared to 3.33*3.33 for a Clay Pot).
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Fixed a bug where Clay Pots would instantly break when placed over a bottom-sloped block.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Decreased amount of required Clay from 6 to 5.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: It now takes longer for flowers to grow in Clay Pots.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Clay Pot duplication bug fixed.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can be placed in Lava again.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Can no longer be placed in Lava.
- Desktop 1.0.5: All flowers and plants growing out of Clay Pots can only be retrieved using a Pickaxe.
- Desktop 1.0.2: The Clay Pot item now has the correct size.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.