|Dimensions||1 wide ˣ 1 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 222|
|Internal Tile ID: 78|
- This article is about the craftable pot used to grow flowers. For the breakable pot that contains loot, see Pot.
A Clay Pot is a piece of furniture that can be placed anywhere. After some time placed, a flower will start growing out of it. This flower cannot be cut the same way as its grass relatives and instead needs to be removed with pickaxe like a block. Additionally, you can sow various plant Seeds in empty pots.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Clay pots can be placed in lava, allowing Fireblossom to bloom in the Console version and Mobile version.
- While each pot sells for 20 copper and thus seems to be the most lucrative item made of clay, Pink Vases have a better ratio of money per clay block (3.5 copper compared to 3.33 copper for a clay pot).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: It now takes longer for weeds to grow in clay pots.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Clay pot dupe no longer works.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can be placed in lava again.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Can no longer be placed in lava.
- Desktop 1.0.5: All flowers and plants growing out of pots can only be retrieved using a pickaxe.
- Desktop 1.0.2: The clay pot item now has the correct size.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.