That Red Hat of yours looks familiar...
— The Clothier when the player is wearing the Red Hat
The Clothier's set is a set of vanity items made up of the Red Hat, Clothier's Jacket and Clothier's Pants . These items are to be equipped in the Social Slots as they only provide a visual appearance.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Common methods to kill the Clothier for the hat include wearing the Clothier Voodoo Doll in an accessory slot (spawning Skeletron can be avoided by unequipping the item or doing it at daytime), luring an enemy over to him, using a lava trap (lava will destroy the hat, so be careful using a lava trap unless it's a very thin layer) or using Rotten Eggs, obtained from a Goodie Bag during Halloween (the eggs damage all NPCs under any circumstances. If using this method, Frost Armor is recommended, as its set effect will inflict the Frostburn debuff).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While wearing the Red Hat and speaking to the clothier, he will sometimes say, "That Red Hat of yours looks familiar..."
- Despite its name, the Red Hat can be dyed. However, the Clothier still says that it is red, as if it was not dyed.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced Clothier's Pants and Clothier's Jacket.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Red Hat now has the tooltip, "It smells funny..."
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced Red Hat.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.