Clothier Voodoo Doll
- Internal Item ID: 1307
The Clothier Voodoo Doll is an accessory and boss-summoning item that allows the player and other NPCs to harm and kill the Clothier NPC. Killing the Clothier at night this way summons Skeletron. The doll has a 0.33% (1/300) chance to drop from Angry Bones or Dark Casters in the Dungeon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the Guide Voodoo Doll, it does not need to be destroyed to summon the respective boss and lava cannot destroy it.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The reusable nature of this accessory allows the player to easily make a small amount of money, as Clothier drops the Red Hat upon death, worth
200*2, and Skeletron drops 50000*5, barring the value of his other drops.
- However, this can only be done once per night as Clothier will not respawn until day.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip is the same as the Guide Voodoo Doll, but without a period.
- In popular culture, a Voodoo doll is a figurine resembling a person, which can be harmed in order to magically inflict harm on the person being mimicked.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Clothier can be attacked with any weapon while the Doll is equipped. This previously required a Melee weapon.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Skeletron now spawns on the Clothier when using a Clothier Voodoo Doll.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Clothier is now attackable when the Doll is equipped.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.