Clothier Voodoo Doll
- Internal Item ID: 1307
The Clothier Voodoo Doll is an Accessory and boss-summoning item that allows players to attack the Clothier NPC. By equipping the Clothier Voodoo Doll in an Accessory slot, the player is able to do damage and kill the Clothier with conventional weapons. Killing the Clothier this way summons the Skeletron boss, which can only be done at night.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the Guide Voodoo Doll, which must be destroyed in the underworld to perform a summon, the Clothier Voodoo Doll is not activated by destroying the doll itself. It furthermore cannot be harmed by lava due to its Rarity being Blue.
- Since it is reusable, it is possible to make a small amount of money as you can kill the Clothier by using it, giving you the Red Hat, which is worth 2 , and also allowing you to kill Skeletron again and get his five gold coin drop.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- For some reason, the Tooltip is the same as the Guide Voodoo Doll, but without a period.
- Equipping the Clothier Voodoo Doll allows other NPCs' attacks to damage the Clothier.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Clothier can be attacked with any weapon while the Doll is equipped. This previously required a Melee weapon.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Skeletron now spawns on the Clothier when using a Clothier Voodoo Doll.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Clothier is now attackable when the Doll is equipped.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.