- Not to be confused with Cloud in a Bottle.
Cloud is a block type found beneath Floating Islands, along with Rain Cloud blocks. Cloud blocks display as solid blocks, but light passes through them as if they were empty space. They also negate fall damage, similar to Pink Slime Blocks without the bouncing effect. They can be harvested by the player for building translucent structures. Clouds can also be used to make Cloud Walls, or vice versa.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Cloud block is a very useful way to decorate player-built Floating Islands.
- Cloud blocks can be used as an alternative to Glass as it also allows light to pass through.
- Clouds can be used in Hellevator to avoid dying from fall damage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.