|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||50 / 100 (melee)|
200 / 400 (bombs)
|Max Life||400 / 800|
|KB Resist||60% / 64%|
Hey, have you seen a clown around?
The Clown is an uncommon Hardmode enemy that only appears during Blood Moons. The Clown's primary weapons are smiley bombs which deal high damage but do not destroy tiles. The Clown also deals contact damage with a chance of inflicting the Confused debuff.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although spawn rates are significantly increased during a Blood Moon, it is not guaranteed that a Clown will spawn.
- Although the Bananarang is a weapon, due to its stackable nature (a feature shared only with Light Discs), the Clown may drop multiple Bananarangs at a time.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop 1.1.1:
- Bombs thrown by Clowns will now show that the wall has been destroyed in multiplayer.
- Will only throw bombs when players are in range.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.