|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||50 / 100 (melee)|
200 / 400 (bombs)
|Max Life||400 / 800|
|KB Resist||60% / 64%|
The Clown is an uncommon Hardmode enemy that only appears during Blood Moons. The Clown's primary weapons are smiley bombs which deal high damage but don't destroy tiles. The Clown also deals contact damage with a small chance of inflicting the Confused debuff.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although Clowns are a relatively rare enemy, in most cases they will spawn at least once.
- Although the Bananarang (rare drop) is a weapon, due to its stackable nature (a feature shared only with Light Discs), the Clown may drop multiple Bananarangs at a time (up to four at most).
- The Clown is the only enemy that has a consistent chance of dropping the KO Cannon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop 1.1.1:
- Bombs thrown by clowns will now show that the wall has been destroyed in multiplayer.
- Will only throw bombs when players are in range.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.