|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip||Can mine Mythril and Orichalcum|
- Cobalt Drill
The Cobalt Drill is a Hardmode drill, and is the drill alternative to the Cobalt Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are nearly functionally identical. The drill, however is half a second slower. But, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers.
Its best modifier is Demonic, as it does not have any knockback, and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Its speed is rated the same as the Molten Pickaxe, but it actually digs about 3-4 times faster. Drills may work like a machine gun and trigger several times for each activation.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: No longer a crafting material for the Drax.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.