Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Use time||28 (Average)|
- Cobalt Naginata
The Cobalt Naginata is a Hardmode spear crafted using Cobalt Bars. It lies at the lowest tier of Hardmode ore spears along with the Palladium Pike, and is the weaker of the two, making it the weakest Hardmode exclusive spear.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Dark Lance (found in Shadow Chests in the Underworld) not only has slightly better stats, but also is somewhat easily obtainable Pre-Hardmode, making it a good alternative. However, the Naginata has a slightly higher range.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Naginata is a traditional Japanese pole weapon, used by samurai. In reality, a naginata is intended to be swung rather than thrusted.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.