|Use time||28 (Average)|
- Cobalt Naginata
The Cobalt Naginata is a Hardmode spear crafted using Cobalt Bars. It lies at the lowest tier of Hardmode ore spears along with the Palladium Pike, and is the weaker of the two, making it the weakest Hardmode exclusive spear.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Dark Lance not only has slightly better stats, but also is somewhat easily obtainable Pre-Hardmode, making it a good alternative. However, the Naginata has a slightly higher range.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Naginata is a traditional Japanese pole weapon, used by samurai. In reality, a naginata is intended to be swung rather than thrusted.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: No longer used to craft the Gungnir, which is now crafted from Hallowed Bars instead.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.