|Damage||39 / 34 (Melee)|
|Use time||23 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 483
The Cobalt Sword is a Hardmode sword crafted solely using Cobalt Bars, and lies at the lowest tier of Hardmode ore swords along with the Palladium Sword. Like other Hardmode ore swords, it is capable of autoswing. It can also swing faster than all of the other Hardmode ore swords.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Cobalt Sword bears a strong resemblance to the Muramasa and the Japanese Katana, and fits with the "Feudal Asia" theme of other Cobalt weapons and armor.
- The Cobalt Sword has the fastest speed of all Hardmode Ore swords. This may be because it resembles the real-world Katana, a very light, thin blade (which is also in Terraria).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Cobalt Bars needed to craft decreased from 10 to 8.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Increased damage from 34 to 39.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.