|Use time||35 Slow|
- Internal Item ID: 991
The Cobalt Waraxe is a Hardmode axe that is obtainable after defeating the Wall of Flesh, and is the axe alternative to the Cobalt Chainsaw. Like all other axes and chainsaws, it is solely used to cut down trees, cacti, and Giant Glowing Mushrooms.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although the Cobalt Waraxe and Cobalt Chainsaw have equal axe powers, the Waraxe is faster than the Chainsaw at chopping down trees. It also dishes out more damage and knockback, making this the obvious best choice for players that are new into Hardmode since it can be utilized effectively as both a tool and a weapon. However, once the player obtains and equips accessories such as the Celestial Stone and Celestial Shell, the Cobalt Chainsaw becomes faster than the Cobalt Waraxe at chopping down trees, but still remains far behind in the damage category.
- It is one of the earliest available axe tools upon entering Hardmode, along with its slightly stronger alternative, the Palladium Waraxe.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.