|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||20 / 40 (72)|
|Max Life||40 / 80 (176)|
|Defense||10 / 10 (20)|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 217
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Cochineal Beetles' primary purpose being to provide dye crafting material, they can do substantial damage, especially to newer players who mistake them for passive critters.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The real-world cochineal is an insect native to South America and Mexico. It is used to create the red dye known as cochineal or carmine, which is mainly used in food and cosmetics. The cochineal is actually a scaled insect, rather than a beetle.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Can now drop its own respective banner. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Can now drop its own respective banner. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, but doesn’t drop the Red Husk.