Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Damage||54 / 47 (Melee)|
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
- Code 2
The Code 2 is a Hardmode yoyo purchased from the Traveling Merchant for
250000*25, after at least one of the mechanical bosses has been defeated. It can be held in the air indefinitely, and is an upgrade from Code 1.
It can reach up to 18 tiles.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Code 2 comes from one of the many different yoyos sold by One Drop YoYos .
- CODE2's design was created by Jason Rodriguez.
- The Code 2 is currently the weakest yoyo that can remain in the air indefinitely.
- The Code 2 can be purchased on a pre-Hardmode world if a mechanical boss summoning item is brought from another world.
- It seems to be made from Luminite or Titanium based on both having similar colors.
- The colorway on the Code 2 sprite seems to be the same as One Drop’s Hairband colorway.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Damage increased from 47 to 54.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.