We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Type||Block – Crafting material|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Buy / Sell||7 / 1 40|
|Internal Item ID: 1344|
|Internal Tile ID: 272|
When Cogs are placed together they will display animated machinery. Four Cogs appear to be the minimum amount required for this.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.2: Now used to craft Cog Walls.
- 1.3.1: Now used to craft Liquid Sensors.
- 188.8.131.52: The Pumpkin Dresser now correctly requires Pumpkins instead of Cogs.
- 1.2.4: Added Steampunk Candle, Chandelier, Dresser, Platform, and Sofa. Cogs can now be placed.
- Fixed bug where Cogs could be overwritten by another item in the Steampunker's shop.
- Fixed bug where Steampunk Work Bench was not craftable.
- 184.108.40.206: Can now be used to craft Steampunk Bed, Chair, Door, and Table.
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Blocks ( Bricks) • Walls ( Brick Walls) Tiles: |