We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Not to be confused with Coin Stash.
Coin Piles are background objects created when the character places a Copper, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Coin on the ground. They are for decorative purposes only. Only one coin is needed to create a pile (which occupies 1 tile, ), but additional coins can be added to increase the pile size. Coin Piles can, like other furniture, be destroyed with a Pickaxe. This allows a player to pick up the coins again.
Each Coin Pile shown below consists of six placed Coin items.
|Copper Coin pile.|
|Silver Coin pile.|
|Gold Coin pile.|
|Platinum Coin pile.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Coin Piles behave like Silt, Slush, and Sand and its variants; they will fall down instead of hovering in mid-air if whatever they are placed on is removed.
- The appearance of Coin Piles changes after how they are placed to give impression of a flowing state.
- Coin Piles look much more valuable than the coins they are made from. A single tile (1 coin) actually looks like 15 coins.
- Coins will not balance out into a neat, orderly pyramid unless placed that way, see note 1: coins behave like Sand/Silt.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Silver Coin piles can now be found naturally underground, accompanied by a Campfire.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced. Patch notes: "You can now place coins to create Coin Piles. (Thanks Omnir!)"
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.