From Terraria Wiki
|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Cursor modes.|
|Desktop/Mobile/3DS-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Mobile, and 3DS versions of Terraria.|
|A yellow arrow over a Green Slime. This means that it can be targeted.|
- When an enemy comes nearby when no other enemies are targeted, it will be targeted. You can also switch which enemy is targeted by tapping it. When an enemy is targeted it will have a yellow arrow over it and its name will become yellow. When tapping the center of the right slider, you automatically attack the targeted enemy, as if you had tapped them.
- With a suitable controller connected, the player can use any button, assigned to the 'Auto-Target' in the Controls, to lock onto targets
- The player can press X to automatically target any NPC with a yellow arrow over it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the targeted enemy goes offscreen, two arrows will point to it.
- Enemy Caster spells cannot be targeted.
- Combat targeting is a useful compensation for the small screen size on the Mobile and 3DS version.