|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Cursor modes.|
|A yellow arrow over a Green Slime. This means that it can be targeted.|
- With a suitable controller connected, the player can use any button, assigned to the "Auto-Target" in the settings, to lock onto targets.
- On , the button is used for auto-targetting.
- When an enemy comes nearby when no other enemies are targeted, it will be targeted. The player can also switch which enemy is targeted by tapping it. When an enemy is targeted, it will have a yellow arrow over it and its name will become yellow. When tapping the center of the right slider, the targeted enemy will automatically be attacked, as if it had been tapped.
- The player can press to automatically target any NPC with a yellow arrow over it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the targeted enemy goes off-screen, two arrows will point to it.
- Enemy Caster spells can be targeted.Verify
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Combat targeting is a useful compensation for the small screen size on the Mobile version and . version