We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Shoots confetti everywhere!|
|Buy / Sell||1 / 20|
|Internal Item ID: 1000|
The Confetti Gun is a consumable novelty weapon that fires a cloud of colorful confetti, and inflicts no damage. Its effect is purely visual and causes no functional effect. Each Confetti Gun is consumed upon use, and can therefore be used only once. They are purchased from the Party Girl for 1 each.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Though visually firing confetti, the Confetti Gun is unrelated to the Confetti item (a crafting material).
- The Confetti Gun is not actually a Gun that fires Ammunition, but rather a single-use item more akin to a party popper.
- The Confetti Gun can be affected by buffs, armor, and accessories that provide a chance to not consume ammo, causing the Confetti Gun to not be consumed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Confetti Gun was celebrated as the 1000th item introduced to the game.
References[edit | edit source]
- 1,000 items! 4th May 2013
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Usable novelty items|
|Items that can be used for fun and don't cause functional effects. Decorative furniture not included.|
|From Party Girl||Beach Ball • Bubble Machine • Bubble Wand • Confetti Cannon • Confetti Gun • Fireworks Box • Firework Fountain • Firework Rockets • Party Center • Silly Balloon Machine • Smoke Bomb|
|Other||Slime Gun • Love Potion • Stink Potion • Unicorn on a Stick • Water Gun • Whoopie Cushion|