|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
'How can I have some more of nothing?'
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
A Cooked Marshmallow is a food item that grants the Well Fed buff for 10 real-world minutes when consumed. It is created by holding a Marshmallow on a Stick over a Campfire for 15 real-world seconds (15 in-game minutes). The Marshmallow on a Stick must be held by the player, either by attaching it to the cursor in the inventory or selecting it on the hotbar, for the entire fifteen seconds over the campfire in order for it to be cooked. Selecting a different item in the hotbar or simply moving away from the campfire resets the timer.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As Marshmallows on Sticks do not stack, this food item is a bit difficult to mass-produce. Still, you may do this by filling your inventory, leaving one slot with a Cooked Marshmallow and one Marshmallow on a Stick on the hotbar. Put the Marshmallows on Sticks on the ground, select the one on the hotbar, and stand at the fire. When the held marshmallow is cooked, it stacks in the inventory, and a Marshmallow on a Stick on the ground is picked up. You can create 29 Cooked Marshmallows this way, since they stack to 30.
- The amount of time for you to wait to make the Cooked Marshmallow is still the same even if you set the speed of the world time in Journey Mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the only food item that grants the Well Fed buff for the same duration on all platforms.
- The tooltip is a play on "S'mores", a popular food item that requires a cooked marshmallow. It is also a reference to the movie The Sandlot.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Added tooltip.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Duplication bug fixed, officially.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Duplication bug fixed.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.