|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
|Buff duration||10 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
- Internal Item ID: 969
A Cooked Marshmallow is a food item that grants the Well Fed buff for 10 minutes when consumed. It is unique among items in that it is not formally crafted; rather, it is created by holding a Marshmallow on a Stick over a Campfire for roughly 10 seconds (10 in-game minutes). The Marshmallow on a Stick must be held by the player, either by attaching it to the cursor in the inventory or selecting it on the hotbar, for the entire ten seconds over the fire in order for it to be cooked. Removing it from the fire resets the timer.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As Marshmallows on Sticks do not stack, this food item is a bit difficult to mass-produce. Still, you may do this by filling your inventory, leaving one slot with a Cooked Marshmallow and one Marshmallow on a Stick on the hotbar. Put the Marshmallows on Sticks on the ground, select the one on the hotbar, and stand at the fire. When the held marshmallow is cooked, it stacks in the inventory, and a Marshmallow on a Stick on the ground is picked up. You can create 29 Cooked Marshmallows this way, since they stack to 30.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Duplication bug fixed, officially.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Duplication bug fixed.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.