The Cooking Pot is a crafting station that is solely used to turn various items into food, consumables that induce the Well Fed buff. Such food material include the Bowl of Soup, Cooked Fish, Cooked Shrimp, and Grub Soup.
The Cauldron is the Halloween-themed variant of the Cooking Pot that is functionally identical in every way, except for its animated sprite and the small amount of green light it emits. Unlike the Cooking Pot, the Cauldron cannot be crafted, and can only be purchased from the Witch Doctor for 150 during Halloween.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Fixed Cooking Pot's wrong light display.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced with the Cooking Pot.
- Console 1.02: Added Cauldron.
- Console-Release: Introduced with the Cooking Pot.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with both the Cauldron and Cooking Pot.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Added Cauldron.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced with the Cooking Pot.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with both the Cauldron and Cooking Pot.