From Terraria Wiki
|Dimensions||1 wide ˣ 1 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 20|
|Internal Tile ID: 239 (2)|
Copper Bars are the first metal bars in the game used to create the Copper tier of equipment. Its alternate ore version is the Tin Bar. It can also be placed on the ground and will appear as furniture.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
All Versions[edit | edit source]
Desktop and Console Versions[edit | edit source]
Console Version[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other bars, Copper Bars may be placed like furniture, taking up 1 block of space. They can be placed either on the floor, or on top of other bars.
- To craft all items made with Copper Bars requires 137 Copper Bars, or 411 Copper Ore.
- It is advised to skip this Ore, as there are better ores at the beginning of the game, and you start with items of this tier.
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Now placable.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Copper |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Plating • Plating Wall • Coin Chandelier Pickaxe • Axe • Hammer Shortsword • Broadsword • Bow • Amethyst Staff Armor • Watch • Reflective Dye|