|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Copper Bars are the first metal bars in the game used to create the Copper tier of equipment. Its alternate ore version is the Tin Bar. It can also be placed on the ground and will appear as furniture.
New characters, except Journey Mode ones, will always start with Copper tools, regardless of the ore types present in the world.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other bars, Copper Bars may be placed like furniture, taking up 1 block of space. They can be placed either on the floor, or on top of other bars.
- To craft all items made with Copper Bars requires 137 Copper Bars, or 411 Copper Ore.
- It is advised to skip this Ore, as there are better ores at the beginning of the game, and you start with items of this tier.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated. Old sprite was:
- Desktop 1.2: Now placable.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.