- Internal Item ID: 15
The Copper Watch is a low-tier watch. The Tin Watch is an alternate to it. When equipped in an accessory slot or simply held in the inventory, a clock will appear in the upper-right corner of the playing screen, revealing the in-game time accurate to the last hour. An hour of Terraria game time is equivalent to one minute of real-world time.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now works while in the inventory and time is displayed on the right side instead of the left.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bug where watches show 2 colons ':' when displaying time.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from PS4’s 1.0.750.0 update. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: ()
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1.
- Now works while in the inventory and time is displayed on the right side instead of the left.
- Console-Release: Introduced, used to craft the 5 Second Timer.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 126.96.36.199.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52:
- Made craftable again.
- Now functions correctly.
- Now functions in the inventory.
- Used to craft the 5 Second Timer again.
- Mobile 1.2.6508:
- Made uncraftable.
- No longer used to craft the 5 Second Timer.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced, but doesn't work.